Home » , , , » DU Result 2014: sol.du.ac.in BA, B.Com, B.Sc Results June 2014

DU Result 2014: sol.du.ac.in BA, B.Com, B.Sc Results June 2014

Written By Sarah Parker on 4 Jul 2014 | 3:15 am


DU Results 2014 - SOL.DU.AC.in DU Results 2014, All Programmes results Announced. B.Com Pass, B.Com honours, B.A, B.A pass, M.Sc, Post Graduate and under Graduate Exam Results of 2014. On this site you will get all the information related to the examination results, datesheets, notifications etc.

Delhi University Results 2014-2015 - Get Delhi University Undergraduate Semester Results and Postgraduate Semester Results NOV / DEC 2011. Click below links to get B Tech / BS in Innovation with Mathematics and IT :- Semester I, B.Sc. (H) Biomedical Science :- Part II (Semester III), B.A. (H) Journalism :- Part I (Semester I) - Ex-Students, B.Sc. (Prog.)Life Science :- Part II (Semester III) Daulat Ram College- Ex-Students, B.Sc. (Prog.)Life Science :- Part II (Semester III) Swami Shraddhanand College- Ex-Students, M.Tech. (Chemical Synthesis & Process Technologies) :- Semester IV, M.Tech. (Nuclear Science & Technology) :- Part-I (I Semester), M.Tech. (Nuclear Science & Technology) :- Part III (V Semester), M.A. Political Science (SOL) :- Part-II (Semester III) and M.A. Political Science (SOL) :- Part-I (Semester I) latest and updated results. Get Undergraduate, Postgraduate and SOL North Campus and South Campus Results online.
Title/Heading File Format Uploading/Updation
B.Com(H) Part-I Revised Result Part-I 13-Jan-2014
B.A. Programme Part-II Part-II 11-Dec-2013
B.A. Programme Part-III Part-III 06-Dec-2013
B.A. Programme Part-I Part-I 28-Nov-2013
B.COM. Programme Part-II Part-II 21-Nov-2013
B.COM. Programme Part-I Part-I 19-Nov-2013
B.COM. Programme Part-III Part-III 17-Nov-2013
M.A. Political Science Part-I Semetser II PDF 11-Nov-2013
M.A. Hindi Part-I Semetser I PDF 11-Nov-2013
M.A. Hindi Part-I Semetser II PDF 11-Nov-2013
M.A. History Part-I Semetser I PDF 11-Nov-2013
M.A. History Part-I Semetser II PDF 11-Nov-2013
M.A. Sanskrit Part-I Semetser I PDF 11-Nov-2013
M.A. Sanskrit Part-I Semetser II PDF 11-Nov-2013
M.Com. Part-I Semetser I PDF 11-Nov-2013
M.Com. Part-I Semetser II PDF 11-Nov-2013
B.Com.(Pass) Part-III (Special Chance) PDF 01-Nov-2013
B.A.(Pass) Part-III (Special Chance) PDF 01-Nov-2013


B.A. (H) Political Science (Old Course)

M.Com.

B.Com. (H)

M. A. History
M. A. Sanskrit

B.A. (H) Political Science

B.A. (H) English

M. A. Political Science
M. A. Hindi


 Entrance Result 2013







 Exam Result 2012

B.A. (Pass) Supplementary 2012

B.A. (Program) Supplementary 2012


B.Com. Supplementary 2012

M.Com.

M.A. Hindi

M.A. Political Science

B.A.(Pass) Old Part-II

B.A. Programme Part-I

B.A. Programme Part-II

B.A. Programme Part-III

B.A.(Pass) Old Part-III
B.Com. Part-II

B.Com. Part-I

B.Com.(P) Old Part-III

B.Com. Part-III
B.A. (H) English

B.Com.(H)
B.A. (H) Political Science

M.Com.

M.A. Political Science
M.A. Sanskrit
M.A. History
M.A. Hindi

 Entrance Result 2012

M.A. History
M.A. Hindi



M.A. Political Science CD Case
M.A. Hindi 2nd List
M.A. Political Science 2nd List
M.com. 4th List
M.A. Hindi
M.com. 3rd List
M.A. Sanskrit
M.A. Political Science


M.com. 2nd List
M.com. First List
 Undergraduate Supplementary Exam Result 2011

B.A. Programme
B.Com.
B.A.(Pass) Old Course
B.Com.(Pass) Old Course


 Undergraduate Annual Exam Result 2011

B.Com.
B.Com.(Pass)
B.A.(Pass)
B.A. Programme
B.Com. (Hons)
B.A. (H) Political Science
B.A. (H) English

 Postgraduate Annual Exam Result 2011

M.A.Political Science
M.Com.
M.A. Hindi
M.A. History
M.A. Sanskrit
M.Com.
M.A. Sanskrit
M.A. Hindi
M.A. Political Science

 Entrance Exam Result 2011

M.Com. 5th List
M.Com. 4th List
M.A. History
M.Com. 3rd List M.A. Hindi
M.Com. 1st List M.Com. 2nd List
M.A. Political Science M.A. Political Science 2nd List
M.A. Sanskrit

 Undergraduate supplementary Exam Result 2010

B.A (Pass)

B.Com (Pass) OLD

Part III
B.A. (Prog.)

Part III (1)Part III (2)Part III (3)Part III (4)Part III (5)Part III (6)


B.Com.

Part III (1)Part III (2)Part III (3)Part III (4)Part III (5)Part III (6)Part III (7)
 Semester Exam Result 2010

First Semester Result
 Undergraduate Annual Exam Result 2010

B.Com.(Pass) B.A. (Prog.)
B.A.(Pass) Part-3
B.A.(H) Political Science Old/New B.A.(H) English Old
B.A.(H) English New B.Com.(H)

 Postgraduate Entrance Test Result 2010

M.A. Political Science M.A. Sanskrit
M.A. History M.A. Hindi
M.Com. M.A. Political Science 2nd List
M.Com. 2nd List M.A. Political Science 3rd List
 Postgraduate Annual Exam Result 2010

M.A. Political Science M.A. Hindi
M.A. History M.A. Sanskrit

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.